Initial Meeting Checklist
Review our meeting checklist to help make sure that you have all the necessary information for your appointment. All the items on the list are not required, but preparing for your meeting will help to streamline your time with us and will allow us to provide more comprehensive recommendations and advice.
Please bring originals or copies of the following items in order to assist us in discussing your needs.
Names, Address, Birth Date, and Social Security Number
- Retirement Pension Plan Statements (private and public pensions)
- Employer’s Qualified Retirement Plan (401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- Statements from your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Statements from Non-Qualified Retirement Investments
- Social Security Annual Benefits Statement
- Brokerage Account Statement
- Mutual Fund Statement
- Statement from Trust Companies
- Bank Statements pertaining to investments
- Stock Certificates and/or Bond Certificates
- Annuity Contract Statements
- Other (specify): ________________________
Legal & Tax Documents
- Tax returns
- Trusts & Wills
Cash Flow Planning
- Statements from your regular Savings Account
- Bank Checking Account Statements and Checkbook
- Mortgage Statements
- Statement of personal loan and/or line of credit
- Credit Card Statements
- Statements from your 529 Plan (Qualified State Tuition Program)
Your Family’s Security
- Health Insurance Policy
- Life Insurance Policy
- Disability Insurance Policy
- Extended Care or Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Other (specify): ___________________________
Retirement Goals to Consider
- When do you plan to retire?
- How long do you expect you’ll need your assets to last?
- How much monthly income do you want at retirement?
- How much of a legacy do you want to leave your heirs?
- What are your retirement goals & objectives?